MAP & DIRECTIONS
So if you’re looking for THE HOSTEL in THE HEART of KRAKOW – the vibrant Kazimierz district with:
- the Wawel Castle
- the Main Market Square
- the Central Railway / Bus Station
- the nightlife centre
- and even shopping centers.
in a not even stone's throw...
... come to Good Bye Lenin Hostel and start living it!
Let's us prove you that we' re THE BEST
We can arrange transport from bus / train station for you if you contact us in advance!
- From the main train / bus station you can take either tram 7,79. There are many exits from the train station but you have to get to the tram stop called DWORZEC GŁÓWNY ZACHÓD GALERIA. To make this a bit easier GALERIA it is a shopping mall just next to the Train Station. If you got to the shopping moll directly from the platform than just follow straight and at the other side of the shopping moll you will find the exits to PAWIA STREET where you will find the tram stop. If you didn’t go directly to the shopping mall and you are going to pass the main hall and entrance of the train station, than just after you are outside go straight ahead between the hotel on the left and the shopping mall on the right. You will also get to PAWIA STREET and there you will find the tram stop. When you catch the tram get off at the fourth stop, called Miodowa. Turn right towards the direction you just came from. Walk back around 50 m on Starowislna street to the nearest crossroad, where you should notice on the right side, high on the building wall, a large Good Bye Lenin neon. At this intersection, turn right on Berka Joselewicza street. After 30 m you will see an iron gate on your right.
Pass the gate – don’t worry - Good Bye Lenin and a warm welcome await you straight ahead…
- When you leave the Train Station walk diagonally left towards nearest crossroad. On the crossroad you have to walk to your left on Westerplatte Street. You should have on the right hand side a kind of small park with trees. On Westerplatte street you will walk around 10 minutes until you reach the first meet the intersection with traffic lights.
- Turn left on Starowislna Street (the road with tram rails in the middle)
- Walking around 300m on this street you will cross Dietla Steet (first crossroad with traffic lights).
- Still on Starowislna street, 100m further you will see our huge neon on top of a building on the left hand side.
- Follow its indication.
- After 30m further you will see an iron gate on your right.
- Pass the gate – don’t worry - Good Bye Lenin and a warm welcome await you straight ahead…